So we had the black on black cop beating...NOW THIS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
There is an IQ test. Anything over 65 disqualifies you from being a cop.
Total bs. I’m guessing you’ve been arrested before and that’s what fuels your cop hatred? I’d like to see people like you try to do the job for a day. Yet the first time trouble happens the haters call the police to come save them. The low IQ isn’t the cops, it’s the cesspool of humanity they wade thru daily.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I don't doubt that it's a very real possibility, but I would like to see something resembling evidence. 5 guys don't just beat someone like these did without what they perceive to be a valid reason.
No they don't. A good friend of mine posted on the FB after he saw the full video that it looked like a revenge beating or a sanctioned lesson being given, to which I agreed. This wasn't some rage ass-whoopin for being a reckless driver IMO.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Total bs. I’m guessing you’ve been arrested before and that’s what fuels your cop hatred? I’d like to see people like you try to do the job for a day. Yet the first time trouble happens the haters call the police to come save them. The low IQ isn’t the cops, it’s the cesspool of humanity they wade thru daily.
This seems to be your default statement.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All I know is, cops have been so villainized that it's hard to get the best currently. It seems like since they have deal with a lot of jerks all day- they treat everyone like a jerk. I have to believe that the training they have is- if you have a weapon threat- you fire on that threat until the threat is eliminated. They can't flip a switch and say- guy has no legs- let's wait it out.
Either way the higher ups just react in whatever way that covers their ass, or throws them to the wolves- what ever gets it off their lap.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Now Kamala is talking at the funeral of the kid who got beat to death. Of course the “reverend” Al Sharpton is there as well. Where are they when young black men are committing violemt crimes against other blacks? She’s rattling on something about the George Floyd act. Floyd was a drug addict who found himself under arrest and died due to a drug reaction in his worthless ass. Every cop in America should walk off the job and let the strongest survive. Some of these idiots make me want to puke.

Bob White

Marksman
Reaction score
Did you watch the video?
I just saw a video. It didn’t show him posing an immediate threat to the two officers in view of the camera following the suspect. However, it also didn’t show what was ahead of the armed suspect, I.e. innocent bystanders, other officers, open businesses etc. Also, the suspect appears to move very fast for an amputee. The video I saw is inconclusive. I will side with the officers until I see facts indicating the suspect posed no deadly threat to anyone that may have been out of camera’s view. (I wish someone had made a video of the suspect stabbing the victim with his 12 inch butcher knife resulting in a collapsed lung. Watching such video might help folks realize just how dangerous the suspect really was).

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I just saw a video. It didn’t show him posing an immediate threat to the two officers in view of the camera following the suspect. However, it also didn’t show what was ahead of the armed suspect, I.e. innocent bystanders, other officers, open businesses etc. Also, the suspect appears to move very fast for an amputee. The video I saw is inconclusive. I will side with the officers until I see facts indicating the suspect posed no deadly threat to anyone that may have been out of camera’s view. (I wish someone had made a video of the suspect stabbing the victim with his 12 inch butcher knife resulting in a collapsed lung. Watching such video might help folks realize just how dangerous the suspect really was).
Gun,knife, club, or hand grenade. They drop it or they’re getting dropped. The gene pool of the world is slightly better without this guy. I hope he’s with Travon, Michael Brown, and George Floyd discussing how stupid they all were.

Latest posts

Top Bottom