So What Exactly Is Changing For NFA Trusts In July

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know that there are some changes coming in July, but what exactly will those changes mean for those of us with NFA trusts currently? What will it mean for those of us with pending NFA items?

I know a lot of you are way smarter than I am, so if someone can clear this up for me, I'll buy you a pizza.

Thanks,

Jestik

okiearmory

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This link tells a lot about the changes that will be coming. Anything pending prior to July 13, 2016 will be processed under the old rules so no worries there. I think a lot of it will be a learn as we go type of thing after July 13, 2016 and see if the ATF make it a pain on everyone.

http://www.nfafa.org/atf41p.cfm

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was just thinking about this on waking up... who knows what I was dreaming about to have NFA items on my mind the moment I woke, lol.

I think I'ma do another Form 4 for a .22 can, then 3 form 1s before the deadline for 2 more SBRs and a Form 1 suppressor. Get all that out of the way before the stupidity sets in.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was just thinking about this on waking up... who knows what I was dreaming about to have NFA items on my mind the moment I woke, lol.

I think I'ma do another Form 4 for a .22 can, then 3 form 1s before the deadline for 2 more SBRs and a Form 1 suppressor. Get all that out of the way before the stupidity sets in.

I'm right there with you. But I know that eventually, I'm going to want to SBR something that I do not own yet or get another suppressor after July 1st...

Latest posts

Top Bottom