So, what's in YOUR pockets?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think we probably did one of these EDC pocket dumps before, but it's been a minute. So, let's start up a new one!

Here's my typical EDC. This is just my pocket carry. I also carry my duty pistol (Glock 45) and a spare mag, cuffs and a Surefire G2X Tactical, either in black Galco leather of FDE Safariland and I wear Wilderness belts, in 1.75 inch with the CSM insert exclusively. I have one in black and one in coyote tan.

20220822_094024.jpg

Yeah, I know...there's a lot going on here. And yes, you did count three flashlights. If you've ever been stuck out in the dark without one, you'll understand my overly excessive use of them.

So anyways, yeah...there's my pockets. What's in yours?

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to always have a knife on me from about 4 th grade on up.
But today all I ever have in my pockets are keys and my wallet and some coins.
Every now and then a piece of paper with part numbers on it or directions on how to get from point A to B since I do not have a cell phone I make my own map.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think we probably did one of these EDC pocket dumps before, but it's been a minute. So, let's start up a new one!

Here's my typical EDC. This is just my pocket carry. I also carry my duty pistol (Glock 45) and a spare mag, cuffs and a Surefire G2X Tactical, either in black Galco leather of FDE Safariland and I wear Wilderness belts, in 1.75 inch with the CSM insert exclusively. I have one in black and one in coyote tan.

View attachment 296453

Yeah, I know...there's a lot going on here. And yes, you did count three flashlights. If you've ever been stuck out in the dark without one, you'll understand my overly excessive use of them.

My God, GED. I'm gonna mail you a purse!! 😂😂😂

I have:

RFP: Browning Micro 1911

RRP: DL, Debit or credit card (yes, only one at a time -- NOT every card we own like some gals do), Manager's Card and a $20 bill. Any receipts I gather up on my walkabout for that day.

LFP: Pill bottle with the day's allotment of fine pharmaceuticals. Ginger candies (help with my pain-related nausea. Works better than the prescribed stuff). One of the Vietnamese ladies at work turned me on to them. Tube of lipstick.

LRP: phone, box cutter

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

View attachment 296453

At least you have a reload!
:bolt:

pocket dump.jpg

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Insulin pump, that's it lol. I'd have to wear a belt and suspenders if I carried all of that lol.

HA! I do! :rollingla

Seriously, I wear a pair of black duty type suspenders on duty and I usually wear Key bib overalls off duty. When I wear jeans, usually only to church, I either wear a pair of Perry suspenders or a pair of chocolate brown leather Nocona suspenders.

But yeah, I always said there are two kinds of fat boys out there...those that wear suspenders and those that should.

Latest posts

Top Bottom