So, what's in YOUR pockets?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

osu007

AKA: Fat Jack, Believer in God
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My God, GED. I'm gonna mail you a purse!! 😂😂😂

I have:

RFP: Browning Micro 1911

RRP: DL, Debit or credit card (yes, only one at a time -- NOT every card we own like some gals do), Manager's Card and a $20 bill. Any receipts I gather up on my walkabout for that day.

LFP: Pill bottle with the day's allotment of fine pharmaceuticals. Ginger candies (help with my pain-related nausea. Works better than the prescribed stuff). One of the Vietnamese ladies at work turned me on to them. Tube of lipstick.

LRP: phone, box cutter
Ruger lcr 357 mag and a lot of lint. I just took my pain pill…

CSeverns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My newest little feller is the Surefire Sidekick. Exact same size a my truck's key fob, and plenty of light for the average EDCer. Under 30 bucks at Amazon.
A Surefire flashlight for under $30 you say? I never thought I’d see the day. At that price, I’ll have to try it out. I still don’t think I’ll be buying one of their weapon lights to replace my Streamlight TLR-1 HL that‘s mounted underneath the muzzle of my Walther PDP full size because that light as been absolutely stellar in the time I’ve had it. I never tried out an Olight or an Inforce flashlight, but I’ve owned 3 different Streamlight products and never had any issues at all with any of them. Surefires are very nice and I’m sure they’re completely bulletproof but I really think Streamlight has the higher price-to-value ratio.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think we probably did one of these EDC pocket dumps before, but it's been a minute. So, let's start up a new one!

Here's my typical EDC. This is just my pocket carry. I also carry my duty pistol (Glock 45) and a spare mag, cuffs and a Surefire G2X Tactical, either in black Galco leather of FDE Safariland and I wear Wilderness belts, in 1.75 inch with the CSM insert exclusively. I have one in black and one in coyote tan.

View attachment 296453

Yeah, I know...there's a lot going on here. And yes, you did count three flashlights. If you've ever been stuck out in the dark without one, you'll understand my overly excessive use of them.

So anyways, yeah...there's my pockets. What's in yours?
You must have really big pockets, geez.

Granted a lot of people are posting their edc gear, even if it doesn’t fit in their pockets.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ruger lcr 357 mag and a lot of lint. I just took my pain pill…

Today is my Saturday -- Epsom salt soaks, a lot of stretching and my inversion table and a LONG nap cut my consumption in half. Oh if I were happy being a Stepford wife ... But I like working ... Keeps Grumpy off my back when I spent money on something ... 😉

osu007

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Today is my Saturday -- Epsom salt soaks, a lot of stretching and my inversion table and a LONG nap cut my consumption in half. Oh if I were happy being a Stepford wife ... But I like working ... Keeps Grumpy off my back when I spent money on something ... 😉
Yeah, but if I did epsom salt soak on what hurts, I would drown…..🤔🤔🤔Oh wait I see now, you’re thinking about my beautiful fiancé and the insurance she would get…. Ok it’s all good.

osu007

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, but if I did epsom salt soak on what hurts, I would drown…..🤔🤔🤔Oh wait I see now, you’re thinking about my beautiful fiancé and the insurance she would get…. Ok it’s all good. But i am having a bad one today. Still praying for you Kendall. Hope you had a good report from the dr on the leg and everything else.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A Surefire flashlight for under $30 you say? I never thought I’d see the day. At that price, I’ll have to try it out. I still don’t think I’ll be buying one of their weapon lights to replace my Streamlight TLR-1 HL that‘s mounted underneath the muzzle of my Walther PDP full size because that light as been absolutely stellar in the time I’ve had it. I never tried out an Olight or an Inforce flashlight, but I’ve owned 3 different Streamlight products and never had any issues at all with any of them. Surefires are very nice and I’m sure they’re completely bulletproof but I really think Streamlight has the higher price-to-value ratio.

Streamlight makes awesome lights. I can't afford Surefire weapon lights either, so I have a TLR-7A on my M&P45 2.0 and a TLR-RM1 on my shotty. If 30 bucks for the little Surefire Sidekick is still a little more than you wanna spend, checkout the Streamlight Microstream for around $20. Cool little lights.

I just can not express the vital importance of a flashlight in a person's EDC rotation. If I could only carry three things, it would be the warrior's trinity: firearm, blade, torch. Utmost must haves every single day.

Last edited:

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of you guys are a walking survival kit. 😉😂

I like the “idea” of carrying a flashlight but to be honest, I don’t think one time over this past year I thought to myself “darn, wish I had a flashlight in my pocket”. That said 🧐 I have been thinking seriously about ordering one of these bad boys. XP910 Pro Series 1000 Lumen LED Rechargeable Flashlight w Mode Selector
I’ve heard nothing but good about this flashlight. I also treated myself, maybe 9 months ago……darn, this is going to be thread drift so apologies 😬. Bought myself a NEBO 12K that lights up my backyard and then some, over 2 acres.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Streamlight makes awesome lights. I can't afford Surefire weapon lights either, so I have a TLR-7A on my M&P45 2.0 and a TLR-RM1 on my shotty. If 30 bucks for the little Surefire Sidekick is still a little, checkout a Streamlight Microstream for around $20. Cool little lights.

I just can not express the vital importance of a flashlight in a person's EDC rotation. If I could only carry three things, it would be the warrior's trinity: firearm, blade, torch. Utmost must haves every single day.
I got this in March '21 for $32 open box on Amazon and I haven't left home without it, but it resides in the backpack/diaper bag and not my pocket. Highly recommend.
I picked it specifically because it shares batteries with my TLR-1 HLs.
STREAMLIGHT 88030 ProTac 1L 275 Lumen Professional Tactical Flashlight with High/Low/Strobe w/1 x CR123A Batteries - 275 Lumens, 180 Lumens, Black https://a.co/cTvtDmw
Screenshot_20220823-193112.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom