So, what's in YOUR pockets?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think we probably did one of these EDC pocket dumps before, but it's been a minute. So, let's start up a new one!

Here's my typical EDC. This is just my pocket carry. I also carry my duty pistol (Glock 45) and a spare mag, cuffs and a Surefire G2X Tactical, either in black Galco leather of FDE Safariland and I wear Wilderness belts, in 1.75 inch with the CSM insert exclusively. I have one in black and one in coyote tan.

View attachment 296453

Yeah, I know...there's a lot going on here. And yes, you did count three flashlights. If you've ever been stuck out in the dark without one, you'll understand my overly excessive use of them.

So anyways, yeah...there's my pockets. What's in yours?
I like the Maxpedition wallet, they're good quality.
I did not know they make a smaller one. I'll have to check those out.
I had one of the great big ones (would hold anything) but it was held shut by a strip of velcro about 12 feet long.
That's an exaggeration but when I got to the counter to pay the cashier, the velcro went "rrrrriiiiiiiiiiipppppp" for about 30 seconds to get the $&#^ thing open. People all over the store looked my way when I had to open it.
It was like this one
https://www.maxpedition.com/products/c-m-c-wallet?variant=28031268177

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Besides EDC, extra mag, benchmade knife, sidekick light, keys etc. I recently started carrying the tourniquet that resided in my shooters bag. The odds of needing that are actually higher than my EDC I also have on my key ring this neat rechargeable plasma lighter/light

Attachments

• 1262CB49-FE2B-47FE-A21C-66FD2FF4B092.jpeg
    1262CB49-FE2B-47FE-A21C-66FD2FF4B092.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sure, I’ll play. Don’t have anything like @Glock 'em down but here it is. Through Tang knife, Kimber Micro 9, Zippo, bill fold, Swiss Army Tinker, handkerchief, keys and wallet. Seems to get me through my day.

View attachment 296520
hmmm. Doesn't appear to be cocked and locked. I was told if it's not cocked and locked, it's a rock.

CSeverns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Besides EDC, extra mag, benchmade knife, sidekick light, keys etc. I recently started carrying the tourniquet that resided in my shooters bag. The odds of needing that are actually higher than my EDC I also have on my key ring this neat rechargeable plasma lighter/light
You can also use a belt as a makeshift tourniquet if you’re ever needing it in a pinch.

Latest posts

Top Bottom