So, what's in YOUR pockets?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK...wait just a damn minute.

Are all of you trying to tell me in addition to a gun and all that other crap none of you older farts carries a pair of readers? I know for a fact I ain't the only one that needs them.

Not a pair of glasses to be seen in any of those pictures...

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Could you save some money by using those rechargeable C123 battery packs? Or do you use them and just carry the batteries as JIC?

I despise rechargeable flashlights. The only rechargeable light I have is my itsy-bitsy Surefire Sidekick you see on my keys.

Several years ago, I was helping the local sheriff's department on a manhunt. I had my handy dandy Streamlight Ultra Stinger with me. I got about 100 yards or so from my patrol car and my light goes dead. All I could do was tuck my tail betwixt me legs and go home.

Every since then, I've carried a Surefire or Streamlight that uses CR123s and always carry a backup light as well as spare batts for JIC.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK...wait just a damn minute.

Are all of you trying to tell me in addition to a gun and all that other crap none of you older farts carries a pair of readers? I know for a fact I ain't the only one that needs them.

Not a pair of glasses to be seen in any of those pictures...

That's because I only take mine off to shower and sleep! :rollingla Hell, I need glasses to find my glasses! :rolleyes2

jhb33rd

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Baccer Pouch, Snot Rag, Billfold, Change, Keys, Flashlight, Pen, Case Knife, 2nd Amendment Coin, Little Crescent with pill bottle, Benchmade and because I’m working on Base the 365 and mag is at the house.
1661191924926.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom