So, what's in YOUR pockets?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That 6 P I carried on duty as a rechargeable 9P for a decade before LED's were invented.
At $18 a shot when I dropped it, I now have an LED module. It only took about 20 replacements to get me to do it. Ha!

Yeppers on the badge case.
I have 6p clones in every car with led emmiters, not the best host but good bang for the buck. Run rechargeable batteries and carry cr123 as backups. I’m the anti Glockem down :)

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have 6p clones in every car with led emmiters, not the best host but good bang for the buck. Run rechargeable batteries and carry cr123 as backups. I’m the anti Glockem down :)

Don't get me wrong, rechargeable batts are good for the average Joe, I just can't trust my life to em after that incident.

On duty, I do carry the dept issue Streamlight Stinger, that's a rechargeable, but like I said earlier, I also have at least three other lights on my person. Five actually. if you wanna count my cell and my dept issue cell I gotta carry as well. So yeah, I ain't gonna be stuck in the dark.

AcrobaticAchingBudgie-size_restricted.gif

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I’m wearing cargo pants (usually) I’ll carry some variation of this:
Gun, mag, holster
Tourniquet
Surefire Fury
Leatherman Skeletool
Wallet
Keys
Handkerchief
Sometimes another knife, usually this PM2.
If I have to wear jeans or slacks I carry a much smaller light and lose the second knife, keep the skeletool.
If I’m out long and away from my backpack I’ve got an ankle kit with a first aid setup.

Probably too much stuff but I’ve always carried a lot around and really don’t notice it.
4C4EFDAA-E379-4B91-B0BD-8F14FDCF944E.jpeg
AC3EAFD8-3DCA-4D97-8A38-EA52E0B501F2.jpeg
C2855C53-201F-4EFA-AC1B-86A542BECE9B.jpeg

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I’m wearing cargo pants (usually) I’ll carry some variation of this:
Gun, mag, holster
Tourniquet
Surefire Fury
Leatherman Skeletool
Wallet
Keys
Handkerchief
Sometimes another knife, usually this PM2.
If I have to wear jeans or slacks I carry a much smaller light and lose the second knife, keep the skeletool.
If I’m out long and away from my backpack I’ve got an ankle kit with a first aid setup.

Probably too much stuff but I’ve always carried a lot around and really don’t notice it.
View attachment 296614View attachment 296615View attachment 296616

Love that orange Skeletool and the Thrym Switchback ring on the Surefire is a nice touch as well. :thumb:

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At most, keys and a wallet. Most of the time I hand carry my phone and wallet. I HATE having things in my pockets unless I’m wearing cargo pants. Especially my back pocket. I have to carry so many different IDs and cards that my wallet is a backbreaker by necessity. I really can’t wait for the retirement stage of life. I’m going to have an ultra thin wallet and a freaking flip phone.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At most, keys and a wallet. Most of the time I hand carry my phone and wallet. I HATE having things in my pockets unless I’m wearing cargo pants. Especially my back pocket. I have to carry so many different IDs and cards that my wallet is a backbreaker by necessity. I really can’t wait for the retirement stage of life. I’m going to have an ultra thin wallet and a freaking flip phone.

Yup! My ideal retirement EDC is a small card type wallet, a SAK, just one (alright, probably two) flashlight, a hank and a S&W J frame.

Maybe someday...we'll see!

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think we all need to go to the bank and get a chitload of $2.00 bills and carry them.

Anytime you tip, give'em some $2.00 bills.

It'll create curiosity, as most folks nowadays have never seen one.

We all can tell them it's a reminder to support our 2nd Amendment.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think we all need to go to the bank and get a chitload of $2.00 bills and carry them.

Anytime you tip, give'em some $2.00 bills.

It'll create curiosity, as most folks nowadays have never seen one.

We all can tell them it's a reminder to support our 2nd Amendment.

I did that at Walmart once. The poor goofy kid at the checkout actually said to me...

"Uhhh, we don't take Canadian money."

facepalm-annoyed.gif

67RS/SSx2

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For me, a Benchmade Boost, a Kershaw Leek, a Sofirn SC01, a Fenix E18R V2, some change, wallet pocket comb (got to stay pretty). No comment on anything beyond that.

After reading this I think I am under prepared.

Latest posts

Top Bottom