So, what's in YOUR pockets?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Aw brother, I hear ya. And what the heck are the schools teaching these kids? They don’t even know how to make change. Can’t tell you how many times, say the total on the sale is $35.63 and I’ll give them $41.00, I get the most dumbfounded looks. I’ve started just telling them “put it in your machine and you’ll see how it works out.” These kids today can’t write a complete sentence and can’t do simple math. How in the world are they ever going to succeed in life? My wife is a high school English teacher and sometimes I’ll help her grade papers. It’s absolutely pitiful what some of these kids turn in. Ugh, enough if that…..I’ll get off my soapbox now.
Won't have to worry about paper money much longer anyway.

CSeverns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stand corrected. Blade say's Osborne Design, but it is a Barrage Mini.
Still a badass knife though. I wasn’t really all that impressed with the Osborne auto that I bought a while back. It was a good knife, but not worth $230. I ended up selling it to a friend. I used that $ to buy a Pro-Tech TR3 but then it got stolen. I haven’t really bought another high-end knife since then. But my collection of CRKT, Kershaw, and Chinese budget beaters continues to grow.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, rechargeable batts are good for the average Joe, I just can't trust my life to em after that incident.

On duty, I do carry the dept issue Streamlight Stinger, that's a rechargeable, but like I said earlier, I also have at least three other lights on my person. Five actually. if you wanna count my cell and my dept issue cell I gotta carry as well. So yeah, I ain't gonna be stuck in the dark.

View attachment 296604
I won’t either, if the 18650 dies, I drop in cr123 spare batteries. Which is the same thing I would do if I only ran cr123s

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Still a badass knife though. I wasn’t really all that impressed with the Osborne auto that I bought a while back. It was a good knife, but not worth $230. I ended up selling it to a friend. I used that $ to buy a Pro-Tech TR3 but then it got stolen. I haven’t really bought another high-end knife since then. But my collection of CRKT, Kershaw, and Chinese budget beaters continues to grow.

Ain't nuthin wrong with CRKT and Kershaw. I once had a CRKT M16LE model, with the navy blue scales, and the 1* logo lazer engraved on the Tanto blade. Awesome knife!

CSeverns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ain't nuthin wrong with CRKT and Kershaw. I once had a CRKT M16LE model, with the navy blue scales, and the 1* logo lazer engraved on the Tanto blade. Awesome knife!
I have a spear point m16-03KS and it has, by far, gotten the most use of any of my 25+ folding knives. It’s also held up pretty well. I just sharpen it about once a week and occasionally I’ll have to tighten up the pivot screw, but not bad for a $40 knife. I carry it the most because it takes up the least amount of space in my pocket.

Rick Terhune

Hawkeye68
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Summertime EDC
Glock 43 in a DeSantis Holster AIWB with spare magazine
Bertucci Watch and Qualo Silicine Wedding Band
Surfire Backup and Spyderco Limited Edition Knife
Wallet, keys and handkerchief

Attachments

• 7C4A9C99-ED0E-4E29-8945-700AE1786731.jpeg