So when Constitutional carry passes and is signed into law

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Will you continue to renew your CCL?

I have a sneaking suspicion that was is given May one day be taken away. Again! So I am thinking I am going to renew mine at least one more time for 10 years when the time comes. 2023 if I remember right is my renewal date.

You???

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife and I will be renewing in 2020. We will see what it's like after that.
You know I don't think I've ever heard what your EDC is or do you like to swap out like I do? I know people say it's best to stick with one but I more or less pick up whatever is out of the safe and head out the door.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wifey and I will re-up most definitely. As you said, it can be just as easily taken away and especially for the reciprocity.

I only have one EDC It was drilled into me your EDC and BUG should always match at least functionality wise. Transitioning from a revolver to an auto is fine but don't mix autochuckers with different features such as external safeties and no safeties. Anything you can do to reduce any possible problems before you get into an adrenaline charged situation.

Last edited:

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know I don't think I've ever heard what your EDC is or do you like to swap out like I do? I know people say it's best to stick with one but I more or less pick up whatever is out of the safe and head out the door.
Well, I used to carry a Kimber custom II. As you know it's a full-size 1911, I could hide it pretty good but I just couldn't get comfortable. Then, bout this time last year I bought a kimber k6s dc. It's much more carry friendly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom