So when Constitutional carry passes and is signed into law

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corneileous

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dunno Snattle, maybe your class was a little more worth a crap but the one I took was hardly training and was more of a disgrace than anything. The only good part of it was going over Oklahoma’s laws and telling you what will keep you outta jail and what will slam the door tight if that need for deadly force ever comes up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dunno Snattle, maybe your class was a little more worth a crap but the one I took was hardly training and was more of a disgrace than anything. The only good part of it was going over Oklahoma’s laws and telling you what will keep you outta jail and what will slam the door tight if that need for deadly force ever comes up.

None of the SDA classes aremore than law lecture and a competency test.

corneileous

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
None of the SDA classes aremore than law lecture and a competency test.

That’s why it cracks me up with all the comments I’ve read on Facebook every time somebody posts something about opposing our new constitutional carry law. They’re opposed to it because of the “lack” of “training”....lol. It’s like if they only knew really how useless the class is....lol.

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did this person go to training or did she just start constitutionally carrying?

60335551_357537501535656_6320997562450968576_n.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have laws against stupid.
A free society comes with risks.
But the facts are, gun violence is the lowest since 1990.
Don't tell that to the dimocrats in the debate tonight. Blood is running in the streets, especially with the nasty "assault weapons".
They forget the truth though that knives and blunt weapons kill far more than rifles. Suicide being the near the top, but that is grouped into gun violence.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't tell that to the dimocrats in the debate tonight. Blood is running in the streets, especially with the nasty "assault weapons".
They forget the truth though that knives and blunt weapons kill far more than rifles. Suicide being the near the top, but that is grouped into gun violence.
All facts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom