So when Constitutional carry passes and is signed into law

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate to sidetrack the thread but since EDC familiarity is being discussed......my wife and I shoot eachothers edc guns quite a bit too. Just in case that may ever need to happen in a situmacation. She carries an airweight which is functionally near the same as my k6s. But.......she keeps telling me she wants her own k6s, the cdp model ofcourse. I tell her if we have the money, get one! I won't object. I have considered trading with her because IMHO the k6s beats the airweight in every category. But, if she gets mine, she won't tell me I can buy myself another k6s. Married man gotsta stay sharp on married woman tactics.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reciprocity isn’t as simple as whether a state is constitutional carry or not. The final arbiter will be whether states enter into reciprocity with Oklahoma, or recognize our state’s permitless carry as a de facto permit.

Oklahoma is not constitutional carry state, yet we honor other states’ permitless carry.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But, I like BBQs. Seriously though, ya'll are right about sticking with a certain type of semi-auto and I should probably pull my head out and start doing that along with still carrying my j frame. I won't give up my j frame for nothing.

If you ever tried the Ruger LCR you would. Awesomeness!

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will probably renew at least once more... in part, it will depend on what happens around the country in the next 5-15 years.

<edit> As far as I'm concerned, if I have contact with Law Enforcement through a traffic stop or some other situaiton, I still consider my OHL to be a bit of a "Good Guy Card." From what some LEO's have shared with me, they do, too - to an extent.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wifey and I will re-up most definitely. As you said, it can be just as easily taken away and especially for the reciprocity.

I only have one EDC It was drilled into me your EDC and BUG should always match at least functionality wise. Transitioning from a revolver to an auto is fine but don't mix autochuckers with different features such as external safeties and no safeties. Anything you can do to reduce any possible problems before you get into an adrenaline charged situation.

My EDC is a Kimber 1911 and my BUG is a Kimber Micro. My BUG used to be a Walther PPK but the dissimilar operating procedures did not feel 'comfortable'.

Woody

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I aint got one now, don't plan to get one later.
I don't understand your post. Don't you want to carry legally by keeping your license current or are you just not going to carry until you see if this constitutional carry bill is passed? If it doesn't pass will you then renew your license?

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't understand your post. Don't you want to carry legally by keeping your license current or are you just not going to carry until you see if this constitutional carry bill is passed? If it doesn't pass will you then renew your license?
The constitution is my permit. My SDA just expired and I'm not renewing.
It will pass

Latest posts

Top Bottom