So who is going to the NRA Annual Meeting in Houston?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4ts&w

Marksman
Reaction score
I went, mainly to check out all the products on the floor. The dry fire tech booths like mantis, sirt and others have increased and evolved because of the high price of ammo.

The whole show seems different than the ones in Indy and St Louis that I’ve been to in years past. I don’t know if it was because of Memorial Day weekend, or the 2 high profile mass shootings in the short time before.

The industry is in a very weird place. I think the show was better than shot, according to people I know that went to both, even though the shows have different focus.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, did Wayne get challenged or not?
The NRA just announced that the entire current leadership was re-elected. LTC Allen West only recieved one vote to replace Lapierre as Executive Vice President. But, they did not release the number of votes for Lapierre.

I could tell at the members meeting on Saturday that Lapierre still has strong support among the board members, in spite of his malfeasance as CEO.

Latest posts

Top Bottom