Social Security Cost-of-Living Adjustment for 2022 Is 5.9%

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It'll be gone long before I get it so everyone enjoy that portion of my paycheck! Just know I don't give it by choice.
The government forcibly took it from me, like you and pretty much everyone else who works/worked for a living, for 45 years. I want it back. I only have a year left to wait for it.

There's only 1 reason the COLA goes up that much... Inflation. That 5.9% is gonna disappear before you even see it.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The government forcibly took it from me, like you and pretty much everyone else who works/worked for a living, for 45 years. I want it back. I only have a year left to wait for it.

There's only 1 reason the COLA goes up that much... Inflation. That 5.9% is gonna disappear before you even see it.

Every "kid" dumb enough to call it an "entitlement" in front of me gets an earful. Like you, I had that **** taken from my paychecks my entire working life (and they are STILL taking it). I am old enough to draw now, and I want MY money back.

raeken45

Made of wrongthink
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you think the rest of us did ?
Absolutely not! The thieves aren't fans of giving you a choice.

I think the best way to get control of government spending is make everybody send a check for taxes every month instead of deducting it from their paycheck. Make it painfully obvious when it's being stolen.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I think the best way to get control of government spending is make everybody send a check for taxes every month instead of deducting it from their paycheck. Make it painfully obvious when it's being stolen.

why not raise the monies from the States, and let the States decide how to raise the monies? if you give the feds the power, they will abuse it.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

What if we all claimed tax exempt until the end of the year and then payed in.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Take care of our elders, veterans and legitimately handicapped people the rest can go back to work or starve to death! Start the WPA back up make them work! Im tired , hurt and don’t feel good most days I still work 10-14 hours. heck my dad is 87 still working too many handouts and incentives not to work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom