Solar systems??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got this planetarium thing. It has a globe with a light in it and it casts shadows for all the constellations. it is pretty neat. Way cooler than just the solar system.

Showoff. I had to sell my Ross Perot toiletry collection just to afford the solar system. Mine did come with a nifty Marvin the Martian helmet toaster though.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shheeesh...smile a while and keep that chin up man. This is the interwebz and I rarely use the serious font on Tuesdays. I'll put it on, just for you (but I do expect to be reimbursed with satirical nonsense at a later date).

I have been wanting to check into solar power as well. I want to do it primarily for a back-up though. We live way out in the sticks and it would be good to have an alternative source for power, ours can go out for extended periods far too often. I have a friend in GA who actually makes solar cells out of old cans (ISYN) and he's given me the ambition to check further into it that....

Latest posts

Top Bottom