• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City SOLD - USP v1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jdsmith186

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Sub Category
Handguns
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
850$
Is this item for trade?
  1. For Trade
Trade Value or Items Looking For
Caliber
9mm
East OKC, 73151, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Reposting this add from a few months ago. The pistol has been sitting in my safe collecting dust, and wanted to revisit selling it. Up for sale or trade is a 2022 production of a USP 9mm full size with a DA/SA configuration V1. The pistol has exactly 150 rounds through it, and has never been holster. My initial plan was to use this a CCW since I appendix carry, but we have been spending more time further out west, and would like to get a larger caliber pistol. I also find a WML necessary, and didn’t like the adapter for the pistol with holster options available. The pistol comes with box and everything that came with it. Only interested trades would be Glock 20, 29, 21, 30 with cash on your end. May also consider 19x or 19 mos. Asking 875 which will save you a quite bit on taxes or transfer fees/shipping. Happy to send more pics or answer any questions. Comes with box, two mags, pistol (everything that came with it from the factory) and a GGG rail adapter for the USP (HK Picatinny Rail Flashlight Mounts| HK USP Flashlight Mounts | GG&G Tactical Accessories)

Attachments

• USP 1.jpg
    USP 1.jpg
    748 KB · Views: 4
  • USP 2.jpg
    USP 2.jpg
    825.9 KB · Views: 0
  • USP 3.jpg
    USP 3.jpg
    807.8 KB · Views: 0
  • USP 4.jpg
    USP 4.jpg
    707.4 KB · Views: 0
  • USP 5.jpg
    USP 5.jpg
    669.9 KB · Views: 0

Donthavetime

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Reposting this add from a few months ago. The pistol has been sitting in my safe collecting dust, and wanted to revisit selling it. Up for sale or trade is a 2022 production of a USP 9mm full size with a DA/SA configuration V1. The pistol has exactly 150 rounds through it, and has never been holster. My initial plan was to use this a CCW since I appendix carry, but we have been spending more time further out west, and would like to get a larger caliber pistol. I also find a WML necessary, and didn’t like the adapter for the pistol with holster options available. The pistol comes with box and everything that came with it. Only interested trades would be Glock 20, 29, 21, 30 with cash on your end. May also consider 19x or 19 mos. Asking 875 which will save you a quite bit on taxes or transfer fees/shipping. Happy to send more pics or answer any questions. Comes with box, two mags, pistol (everything that came with it from the factory) and a GGG rail adapter for the USP (HK Picatinny Rail Flashlight Mounts| HK USP Flashlight Mounts | GG&G Tactical Accessories)
Would you be interested in a CZ P01 9mm that be been works on by Cajun Gun Works? Has Dawson fiber sight and 7.8 da 3.12 sa