• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

South West OK Sold! Utility Trailer For Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisWilson

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
1000$
Is this item for trade?
  1. For Trade
Trade Value or Items Looking For
Larger trailer.
73538-6003, Lawton, Oklahoma, United States
I've got a single axle 5x10 Utility trailer with ramp gate for sale, Its got brand new tires, and also several extra heavy duty tiedown loops welded on as well as an extra hitch receiver welded on the back for hauling my bicycle rack for when we had all our toys loaded up. It does need three of the boards replaced as they have dry rotted but other than that its in great shape. Only reason I'm selling is I need a wider one to fit my RZR. This ones perfect for motorcycles and mowers. I'll even leave the motorcycle chaulk that is currently mounted on it. IMG_3689.jpgIMG_3690.jpgIMG_3688.jpgIMG_3687.jpg

ChrisWilson

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
its been a great trailer I've hauled my motorcycle all over on it, like I said the only reason I'm selling it as the wife bought us a RZR to play with so we can take the grandson with us and the trailer is about 5" to narrow to get it loaded on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.