Some asked for me to make it public....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello OSA family. As many of you know, I'm an elementary special education teacher in Moore and I posted several guns a couple weeks ago in the classifieds that I was selling in order to raise some money for a co-worker that lost his motorized bicycle over a year ago. He's been walking to my school for the entire year and he's 6 miles from the school. I only recently found out about it and started talking to other teachers and staff in the building. We have collectively raised a good amount of money for him and I am going to buy his new motorized bicycle this weekend. He is a humble guy and never asks for help, so we are making it a surprise for next week. Anyways, many people commented on my ad that they didn't care to buy anything, but they would love to contribute if it was made into a pay it forward type sticky. I don't know how to make anything at sticky at the top page and I'm not sure who does. Anyways, if you feel led to help in any way please feel free to contact me at 4052052124. I will arrange to meet anyone that would like to help. Thank you all so much. I plan to take pics of the recieptant and our school staff when we surprise him next week. Thank you.....

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This sounds like something KFOR needs to know about. You're no stranger to them buddy. You deserve an award for the things you do, Jeff. I mean, being a special ed teacher immediately qualifies you for sainthood in my books, not to mention all the extra you do, like this. Kudos to you, my man!

:clap3::thumbup3::clap3::thumbup3::clap3::thumbup3:

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello OSA family. As many of you know, I'm an elementary special education teacher in Moore and I posted several guns a couple weeks ago in the classifieds that I was selling in order to raise some money for a co-worker that lost his motorized bicycle over a year ago. He's been walking to my school for the entire year and he's 6 miles from the school. I only recently found out about it and started talking to other teachers and staff in the building. We have collectively raised a good amount of money for him and I am going to buy his new motorized bicycle this weekend. He is a humble guy and never asks for help, so we are making it a surprise for next week. Anyways, many people commented on my ad that they didn't care to buy anything, but they would love to contribute if it was made into a pay it forward type sticky. I don't know how to make anything at sticky at the top page and I'm not sure who does. Anyways, if you feel led to help in any way please feel free to contact me at 4052052124. I will arrange to meet anyone that would like to help. Thank you all so much. I plan to take pics of the recieptant and our school staff when we surprise him next week. Thank you.....

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Do you have a PayPal account?

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
We will need your email addy or your phone number if that is tied in with your paypal I think your name will bring it up as well.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Pull up your Paypal profile and check to see if the number you put in the thread earlier is on there , no sense putting any more personal info on here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom