Some Bad News for Wind Energy Advocates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know what that means.
It's treehugger code which says he mindlessly buys into whatever pablum the looney left tells him to believe from week to week. He uses code because he's also A) too cowardly to engage in dialogue and B) he's embarrassed that he believes leftist retard nonsense and cannot defend his positions.

They follow such Mensa candidates as Max Waters, Hank Johnson, AOC, and company.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your system would require the pump and other things to control what was watered, but I remember my grandpa having a half section of grassland with a windmill that filled a stock tank and the overflow from the stock tank would then flow down to his pond.

He even had an old cup made from a tin can and baling wire (for the handle) hanging on the tower so we could get a drink of fresh water from the pump's discharge pipe.
That is what this windmill did was to fill a stock tank. The pump is hanging down in the hole from a chain after the wood link that is designed to break actually broke. More than likely too rusted to rebuild but almost every windmill from back in the day can be rebuilt.
A friend worked for a fab shop that wanted to put in a Halloween maze, etc. in a corn field. Owner's daughter. He tasked the maintenance crew to see if the 30's Aero windmill could be rebuilt.
That company is still in business and offers parts, so it got rebuilt with a new pump that can still be bought as well. They put in the maze and ran it for a couple of years, but a divorce put an end to it.
Our farms are in very rural area in the NW part of Ok. I see signs on the local bulletin boards in COOPS and local convivence stores of folks that are in the business of rebuilding them looking for work.
The main issue is to find out how to clear out the debris that is down in the well hole. An auger would be the best if sized close to the well casing. Have no clue how deep the water table is though as looking into the well head, it's full of sticks and leaves.

red442joe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's treehugger code which says he mindlessly buys into whatever pablum the looney left tells him to believe from week to week. He uses code because he's also A) too cowardly to engage in dialogue and B) he's embarrassed that he believes leftist retard nonsense and cannot defend his positions.

They follow such Mensa candidates as Max Waters, Hank Johnson, AOC, and company.
Yer mom.

Joe

Latest posts

Top Bottom