Some Days It Just Doesn't Pay To Be A Nerd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Got home today to the tablet we monitor the security cameras on , wife said it just shut off . Took it off the stand and tried to turn it off and ...nada would boot up and shut right back down. Weird, so I unplug the tablet from the charging cable take it in the room to try reset and it gets to the command screen and stops . Ok so it is time to test the google foo and the new androids need to be plugged in to a computer to reset , new one on me, plug it in and low and behold battery is at dead percent.................. Go look at the charging cable by the stand and the wifey unplugged it at the wall to charge her laptop a couple days ago...................... AAAAARRRRRGGGGG. I kinda like the old gal but some days I do believe she is daft!! 😂

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, I’m the nerd around our place too and for a couple on this forum helping them post pics, etc.
All things tv remote, smart tv setup, etc for relatives. Mil is in assisted living so when we go visit, I’m kept busy getting her setups and those of her friends back running.
It’s been years since building a computer. Don’t game so a simple unit for browsing Internet forums and shopping can be had pretty cheap.

Latest posts

Top Bottom