Some insane scary legislation proposed by the progressive left dimocrats.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Doesn’t surprise me one bit. Illegals already get treated better than we do. Even when they murder and rape our people. Just watch live pd and see how these suckers are everywhere. They are no doubt in every single state. And more and more are pouring in. We are being replaced people. What’s worse is this bill may not have a chance now, but give it a few years. I say it all the time that our country is coming to an end.

My phrase is Circling the drain..

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm glad you posted your thread this way, Dennis. I read some saying that the YouTube video at the link I provided was only 1 second long. I searched for Tucker Carlson at YouTube and just about all of his videos have been cut down to just a few seconds long. The video at the link I posted was actually over 35 minutes long, which is why I mentioned that the story about the act started at the 5:30 time mark.

Methinks YouTube is censoring conservatives. Who'd a thunk it?
I think you may be right.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought this might be about Oklahoma's proposed stop & frisk legislation recently introduced. Not exactly stop and frisk, but it gives police authority to approach, question, and identify anyone without probable cause. I'll try to find the bill when I get off the road.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought this might be about Oklahoma's proposed stop & frisk legislation recently introduced. Not exactly stop and frisk, but it gives police authority to approach, question, and identify anyone without probable cause. I'll try to find the bill when I get off the road.

This one?

Oklahoma HB 3359

Latest posts

Top Bottom