Some people are azzholes!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The older I get, the less filter I have between my brain and my mouth.
Boy do I understand that. We were having a business meeting after church last week and one of the deacons is a crusty old bird…..and that’s being generous. 😉 He popped off to me when it was my turn to share and without thinking the words “don’t get your panties in a bunch” came out of my mouth and half the jaws in the sanctuary hit the ground. The next day I got a call from the pastor, not criticizing me but just wanting to talk. I told him I was glad those were the words that came out because I really wasn’t in complete control of things at that particular moment. 😬

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Went to Walmart today for my meds and stuff. Even wore my Christmas shirt as I wanted a Tee to go with it. As we were leaving some waste of human flesh walks up to the Salvation Army kettle and pours his soda into it. Right in front of several people including the bell ringer! I get some people do not like Christmas, the Salvation Army, etc, etc, but if you do not like it, just ignore it.
I ignore a lot of stuff that makes me want to tear it down, take a wiz on it, or just totally lose it and beat someone to death. If I can do that with my temper, anybody can. Why do people have to be such azzes? Can we not just live and let live? Wife thinks the guy was Muslim, I would bet good money he is an atheist. They are the only people I know t6hat go out of their way to ruin it for others.

Ok rant over. I hope everyone has a wonderful day, except that one guy who needs to have an accident and they have to remove his tally-wacker.
Would you like me to fix the thread title from Some to Most... I know that is what you meant but some of these folks just see the best in folks :sunbath:

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm very sick and I would be proud to have beat that guy with the kettle. I volunteer every year to ring the bell. Can't do it but for an hour or two this year, if they can use me, but that would push me over the edge.
God bless you my friend. I am a Christian and I'd be proud to fight for my God and his children.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One last thing before the meds hit. As an Altar boy, I attended last rights starting when I was 5 though high school. These are people that are on deaths doorstep and often we were there praying as they slipped off this mortal coil. Some of these people were anti religion and full non believers for most of their lives. A few even made fun of those of us that were proud of being Christians. Of the ones that were TOTAL non believers, every one was praying to God in those last lucid moments, begging for forgiveness.
Funny how that works.

Latest posts

Top Bottom