Some people

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some people are dropped on their head as babies. It is not their fault. Their parents are to blame. If only their parents had dropped them more often, or from higher off the ground than they did.... But, again, it is the parent's fault and not the child's. If only they had tried harder!

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know several people that have a history of head injury and now I know why-they were dropped. Me, I was a C-Section.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some people...
...seem to have been conceived even though several measures of birth control were used...resulting in severe bruising and even the absence of a great number of the embryonic brain cells. Sometimes the union of the sperm and egg was strained at the beginning and the result is truly what many would call ... Some people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some people...
...seem to have been conceived even though several measures of birth control were used...resulting in severe bruising and even the absence of a great number of the embryonic brain cells. Sometimes the union of the sperm and egg was strained at the beginning and the result is truly what many would call ... Some people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ha. I think my mom's first words, after seeing me, was "I think there's been a mix up". My mom was very wise.

Latest posts

Top Bottom