Some peoples kids

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yessir, I honestly don't expect any legal action to be taken against her but I find it pretty hilarious that she created an SBR in an attempt to display how to destroy an AR. It's kinda important to know what the heck you're doing if you're attempting to educate folks.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Virginia, which is getting as rabid as California

I'm not sure. I think it depends on where the district she is running for is located. Here is a screenshot taken from the 2016 election results map. There are an awful lot of red counties in that state.

Virginia County Results.jpg

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not sure. I think it depends on where the district she is running for is located. Here is a screenshot taken from the 2016 election results map. There are an awful lot of red counties in that state.

View attachment 115384
Right now they are at that teetering point where they go back and forth between Dem and Republican. At some point, as the cities get larger, is when they go blue. Virginia is definitely on that path

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
She turned it into the police according to the story, but between the time she cut it off, and turned it in, a federal crime of possession was committed if it was a "family gun" like she said. Really, it doesn't matter if it was family gun or not, but I brought out that point because she did to make a point.
I think it is funny, she turned it into the police. More than likely it will be auctioned off. I am pretty sure Virginia is one of the states that has a law banning the police from destroying a firearm.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom