Somebody being sneeky on Armslist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shipper shows "delivered" via the tracking number so they said it was not his responsibility...at least thats what I read in the ad. I cant find it now but I sure felt bad for the guy.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shipper shows "delivered" via the tracking number so they said it was not his responsibility...at least thats what I read in the ad. I cant find it now but I sure felt bad for the guy.
I had a bad deal like that one time. I sent some items to a person on this forum with the understanding that my items and his money would be sent the same day to cross the mail at the same time. He had plenty of posts, so I thought it would go through easily. I don't do a lot of buying or selling on OSA, so was kind of a newb to this type of deal.
I sent the Item, he didn't send the money, and when my tracking number showed delivered, he commented it was delivered to a rent house or something and wasn't there at the time so it must have been stolen.
I never got my money, sent in good faith.
I'm trusting nobody now. Money in my hand first, and then you get your deal, just like at walmart. Never got over this.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had an item go " delivered" but nothing at my house...but luckily from a great retailer. I called them and said it showed delivered but I didnt get it and they overnighted me a replacement.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
i am waiting to hear the end result of a seller typing the wrong address on a shipping label. he hit the 0 when he should have hit the 9. the usps and the police are involved. could be interesting...

Latest posts

Top Bottom