Somebody being sneeky on Armslist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm trusting nobody now. Money in my hand first, and then you get your deal, just like at walmart. Never got over this.

I've done several deals like this. First one ever I had a guy in Nebraska send me $1500. I then shipped the gun to his FFL and emailed him tracking info. Just recently did another deal where the guy sent me a cashier's check and after it cleared we shipped guns to each other that crossed (trade + cash deal). Never had any issues, but it's not like you can't track them down either. Even a PO Box has a name attached to it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've done several deals like this. First one ever I had a guy in Nebraska send me $1500. I then shipped the gun to his FFL and emailed him tracking info. Just recently did another deal where the guy sent me a cashier's check and after it cleared we shipped guns to each other that crossed (trade + cash deal). Never had any issues, but it's not like you can't track them down either. Even a PO Box has a name attached to it.
Said it was stolen off the porch.
What do you do other than suck it up to a learning experience. Trust nobody and verify. Get the cash, and send the product just like walmart. $50 worth of traps.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had an item go " delivered" but nothing at my house...but luckily from a great retailer. I called them and said it showed delivered but I didnt get it and they overnighted me a replacement.

Same here. My mailman was off and we had a carrier from out of town working an OT shift. I went down the the PO and filled out the paperwork. My mailman came by the next day, told me what had happened and he would pick it up for me that day and bring it to me the next. Lady who got my delivery showed up that evening with my package and told me she had had it in her car so she could drop it off to me on her way home from work.

Told her she might have a note from our regular mailman and she laughed and said "I'll leave him a note and some cookies instead of your package." I left him cookies, too.

He left us BOTH a note the day after that saying it was a federal offense to leave things in mailboxes ... especially when he was trying to drop 20 pounds. Lol We have a REALLY good mailman ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom