OTSTW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yesterday, I was roided out from some of my meds and those things get me crawling the walls. Needed to do things and so I decided to ger everything layed out in the work shed for the electricity plugs/light/breaker box....etc. I've not been locking it a I was moving things in there like the tools that will be there as well as setting up a tool shed, grinders/polishers/the stuff. Opended the door and saw it. A coupe of my tools were moved to the door as well as the vintage honda was knocked over and busted an original mirror but no major damage. Who ever was in there was planning to get it ready and take out but was too small to right the bike and they would have had hell getting it down the portable ramp in the dark.
So, I'll install the new blink security cameras (wireless 5monitors) and some hard wire carmeras with direct cable. My house will be overly monitored.
I know who did it. Guy is 26 and has been in trouble all his life and has moved in with his mom (nicest person you will meet) and things are comming up missing everywhere. Yep, lots of people watchout for each other here and some of us don't lock our out buildings....heck most of us don't lock or shops.
My nephew (doing some work on my house and is TOUGH) had caught him walking up our street a couple of weeks ago and told him to never come down that street again. He said he'll walk down any street he wants. (tough thug) and he told he could but they'ed be hauling him back out in a big red bus.
I know it was him. I got my bike up and moved everything back where it needs to be and got madder by the second. (ROID RAGE at my age......Ha).
Wife came out to help but I shooed her off. She knew I was getting mad but thankfully the steroids make my face red and she couldn't quite call me on it.
Whe I was finished, I went and put a lock on my back gate (privacy fence) and saw him in his mom's front yard. (She live's a block over)
I walked over there and wasn't going to do anything stupid but he kinda knew I wasn't happy. As I got to where he was smoking a cig and talking on a phone (both I'm sure his mom on SSI is paying for) his mom came out to say hello. So I just smiled at her and told him that I know he'd been in my building. He needs to know I'll be letting everyone in our area it's you stealing from their garages. That I have my secutity cameras installed and I will be talking to the PD Chief (who I've known and coached when he was in 10 and under baseball/summer basketball......) on the sly and I will shoot him dead if I catch him in my yard and that goes for my wife as well.
This is a small town. I can assure you no charges would be filed. He got all puffed up but I just hugged his mom when she came up (she didn't here anything) and played with her dog that's all hair. I think it was ITT from the Adams family....Ha.
Very dissapointed. Cops are going to get him out of town after the holidays. He's got a pretty extensive record here and elsewhere. Not much to violated a few parole's he's on and he knows it.
Still on the Roids for a few more days so these type of over explanations and run on sentences/paragraphs will continue.
Just an interesting day. I'm sure I made it more dramatic than it was but like my Dad would say when I was very small "don't let the complete truth get in the way of a good story" :blush:
Same thing happened to me my neighbor across the street has 2 boys late 20-30’s old the one got spotted by my son looking in my shed while i was out front working that weekend i got robbed of my catfish poles, chain hoist etc so I told there mom if I caught them on my property again id shoot him right between the eyes she proceeded to say it was her fault for not getting him to the methadone clinic that week anyway the younger one who robbed my moved out and hasn’t been back luckily I’ve been waiting to catch up with him.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yesterday, I was roided out from some of my meds and those things get me crawling the walls. Needed to do things and so I decided to ger everything layed out in the work shed for the electricity plugs/light/breaker box....etc. I've not been locking it a I was moving things in there like the tools that will be there as well as setting up a tool shed, grinders/polishers/the stuff. Opended the door and saw it. A coupe of my tools were moved to the door as well as the vintage honda was knocked over and busted an original mirror but no major damage. Who ever was in there was planning to get it ready and take out but was too small to right the bike and they would have had hell getting it down the portable ramp in the dark.
So, I'll install the new blink security cameras (wireless 5monitors) and some hard wire carmeras with direct cable. My house will be overly monitored.
I know who did it. Guy is 26 and has been in trouble all his life and has moved in with his mom (nicest person you will meet) and things are comming up missing everywhere. Yep, lots of people watchout for each other here and some of us don't lock our out buildings....heck most of us don't lock or shops.
My nephew (doing some work on my house and is TOUGH) had caught him walking up our street a couple of weeks ago and told him to never come down that street again. He said he'll walk down any street he wants. (tough thug) and he told he could but they'ed be hauling him back out in a big red bus.
I know it was him. I got my bike up and moved everything back where it needs to be and got madder by the second. (ROID RAGE at my age......Ha).
Wife came out to help but I shooed her off. She knew I was getting mad but thankfully the steroids make my face red and she couldn't quite call me on it.
Whe I was finished, I went and put a lock on my back gate (privacy fence) and saw him in his mom's front yard. (She live's a block over)
I walked over there and wasn't going to do anything stupid but he kinda knew I wasn't happy. As I got to where he was smoking a cig and talking on a phone (both I'm sure his mom on SSI is paying for) his mom came out to say hello. So I just smiled at her and told him that I know he'd been in my building. He needs to know I'll be letting everyone in our area it's you stealing from their garages. That I have my secutity cameras installed and I will be talking to the PD Chief (who I've known and coached when he was in 10 and under baseball/summer basketball......) on the sly and I will shoot him dead if I catch him in my yard and that goes for my wife as well.
This is a small town. I can assure you no charges would be filed. He got all puffed up but I just hugged his mom when she came up (she didn't here anything) and played with her dog that's all hair. I think it was ITT from the Adams family....Ha.
Very dissapointed. Cops are going to get him out of town after the holidays. He's got a pretty extensive record here and elsewhere. Not much to violated a few parole's he's on and he knows it.
Still on the Roids for a few more days so these type of over explanations and run on sentences/paragraphs will continue.
Just an interesting day. I'm sure I made it more dramatic than it was but like my Dad would say when I was very small "don't let the complete truth get in the way of a good story" :blush:
You need to be carefull while you are on the corticosteroids buddy, those weaken the immune system and I speak from experience when I say they can cause a breakthrough Covid case. I got Covid at the end of my heavy cortisone treatment for shingles (and I am vaxxed) just be careful out and about with those steroids.

Latest posts

Top Bottom