OTSTW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CC379

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Too small of Pawn but just a few miles to one. If it's for drugs, they just trade them to their drug guy. That happens with stolen guns too. Easier to sell them at yard sales///etc with no reports
I found out going in the pawnshop and pointing out items that were stolen from you makes a lot of enemies real fast, the pawnshop most likely knows most everything they carry probably didn't get there legally and they lose if the items are recovered, anyhow the winch at the pawnshop would not tell me who sold the items, and the only way I could get my items back was serial numbers or some markings to prove they were mine, the first thing that caught my eye was an electric fence charger still in the box just like I had purchased a few days earlier, I blurted out who sold this, they wouldn't tell me, a very nasty argument ensued, I already had a good idea who, my xsister in law who liked drugs & gambling she had a reputation for pawning everything that wasn't hers

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I already had a good idea who, my xsister in law who liked drugs & gambling she had a reputation for pawning everything that wasn't hers
cop-police.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom