OTSTW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hospital and doctor loaded me with steroids fighting my Covid, I also took Percocet for my injured left foot, bad combo for managing my attitude and aggressiveness, I am trying not to be that guy, 6'2" 300 lb biker with a bad attitude towards everything and everyone. Damn drug side effects really not helping

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seroids are for the lung infection I've had since the last op. Hate'em but it kept me from going back to hospital for IV's. This cancer has made me a power fuff. Ha.
Roids make me crawl the wall. No sleep for a few days but they get the job done. Nothing was taken and now I doubt anything will. It just don't happen around here and now everyone is watching this cat. We don't even have porch pirates. Most people will have their suff left at our neighbors if we need.
My wife knows what to do. If they get in the house, shoot and don't hesitate. Outside, tell them to leave once only but stay far enough away. She's a country girl and shoots great. SW 38sp/357mag with lazer. She's on it.
I know my limitations but this is a small town and we quietly take care of small issues. I act like we're some kind of red neck deliverance thing, but the truth is, we treat everyone with respect and expect the same. Lot's of ways to make people stop what they're doing. One is when they know there will be consequences. Those will be severe and immediate. That's why people just don't. Not here.
Yes, we can and do, encourage some people to leave, and no, we do have our numberr of felons, dope heads, drunks and troublemakers. We just have limits of what we do and the cops get it.
Things have changed. When I was a kid, it was more strict on what was allowed. It's changing more and that's too bad.
We too will be find it less likely to take care of our own as the very young get to their majority.
So. There you go. :respect:
Stay strong hope you get well soon .sounds like you got a good girl.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope. They were just getting everything that could be got and gone. Most of what I have in there now, are heavy and would be hard to remove quickly. I was waiting to put the smaller tools and such till I had the elec. roughed in and ready to get power. Easier to know what shelves I need to put in and how I want to organize my tools. Still makes me mad he knocked over my bike I'm restoring and ruined a couple of orginal parts, but it is what it is.
The noise he made in knocking over your bike is probably what scared him away. :yikes2:
:fullauto::fullauto::fullauto:

Does your small town have a pawn shop? What type of tools/parts had he staged? This will give you a clue where to look for the stolen stuff he has stolen from others.

Latest posts

Top Bottom