Someone needs to admit they have a problem.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Broken Arrow Woman Gets 4th DUI Arrest In One Year

TULSA, Oklahoma - A 23-year-old Broken Arrow woman was arrested Monday on her fourth driving-under-the-influence-of-alcohol complaint in a year.

Police say Jessica Rachel Vaughan had a .32 percent blood alcohol content when she ran into the back of another vehicle. The wreck took place at 1:30 p.m. in the 8100 block of South Riverside Drive.

Vaughan had slurred speech and smelled strongly of alcohol, an arrest report states.

"I asked the driver to exit the vehicle and as she did, she lost her balance and nearly fell," the arresting officer said.

Vaughan was first arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol by the Oklahoma Highway Patrol on April 22, 2013. Court records say she was driving 91 mph on the Creek Turnpike with an open can of beer when she was pulled over.

On January 22, 2014, the OHP again arrested Vaughan for DUI. This time troopers say she attempted to elude arrest, left the scene of a collision with a parked car and ran a red light.

Most recently before this week's arrest, the Broken Arrow Police Department picked up Vaughan for DUI and unsafe lane change on the Broken Arrow Expressway on March 24, 2014.

Vaughan was released Monday afternoon on a $15,000 bond.

http://www.news9.com/story/25306391/broken-arrow-woman-gets-4th-dui-arrest-in-one-year

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From a few years of working in a bar my take is that the large majority of DUI offenders never get it they just keep drinking and driving.

Been there done that got the t-shirt, over $5k to reduce a single instance to a reckless offense so I would not have to live with a DUI on my record and that's in 1996 dollars.

I had to write an essay on the subject since I was a youthful offender... 25 years old, Judge Haas did not like my opinion of the efficacy of his pet program based upon my firsthand experience dealing with drinkers who had multiple DUI arrests.

It wasn't the program that got me to square my **** away it was the financial hit to make it go away that I didn't want to have to deal with again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom