Someone PLEASE Help Me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
:mean: My tip for the evening to all you single guys out there ... :violin:

Do your SO a "favor" once and it becomes your J.O.B. forever ... :disappoin

Just ask GC ... :D

THIS!......... My wife found out I was purdy good cook (had done well in some bbq cookoffs etc) and it went from once or twice a week to---"it's your thing honey, your food is sooo good, I can't cook". So, DON"T DO IT! Now I cook 99.9% of the time if we dont eat out. I was tricked.

rahzel100

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
THIS!......... My wife found out I was purdy good cook (had done well in some bbq cookoffs etc) and it went from once or twice a week to---"it's your thing honey, your food is sooo good, I can't cook". So, DON"T DO IT! Now I cook 99.9% of the time if we dont eat out. I was tricked.

Women are the masters at that sort of thing. They have some sort of black magic or something. One day you getting a meal every night and the next your fixing it every night.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Women are the masters at that sort of thing. They have some sort of black magic or something. One day you getting a meal every night and the next your fixing it every night.

Whoa, whoa, whoa there, little buddy ... :uhh:

You guys have your wily ways to!! :musketeers:

Marriage is a negotiation, 24-7 ... Problem is, by the time I figured that out I was ... well ... let's just say ... Oh ... nevermind ... :bah::P:rollingla

Latest posts

Top Bottom