Someone PLEASE Help Me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ewheeley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me too! BTW. What are you majoring in? If you dont mind me asking.

I've probably got the most unique college course plan ever. I'm majoring in International Relations and Political Science, with minors in History, Econ, Geography, and European Studies.

I studied by butt off in high school, took a ton of AP tests, and started college as a second semester sophomore. I could graduate way early, but I have to complete four solid years of AFROTC to get my commission. So I have three semesters to do what I want with. Learning has always excited me, so I'm loving it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:mean: My tip for the evening to all you single guys out there ... :violin:

Do your SO a "favor" once and it becomes your J.O.B. forever ... :disappoin

Ummmm, I'm gonna have to back this up..

Early, in my still, love of my life, wife, before we were married, I did the full body massage down to the finger tips and toes. Very intense massage.
Lasted a couple of hours.......Guess what I was after......
Unfortunately for me, it put her to sleep.
Frustration......

BUT! I still have to attempt to equate this early situation if I'm gonna get lucky....

Sometimes I'm not so lucky....After 21 years, I just go to sleep

rahzel100

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've probably got the most unique college course plan ever. I'm majoring in International Relations and Political Science, with minors in History, Econ, Geography, and European Studies.

I studied by butt off in high school, took a ton of AP tests, and started college as a second semester sophomore. I could graduate way early, but I have to complete four solid years of AFROTC to get my commission. So I have three semesters to do what I want with. Learning has always excited me, so I'm loving it.

Thats pretty cool. What do you want to do when you get out of college?

Im majoring in Aerospace Security/Aviation Counter-Terrorism. Im hopping to make it into Navy OCS.

Latest posts

Top Bottom