Someone Push me into getting an M16

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you have money to burn: Do it.

If you don't have disposable income: Don't buy into the hype...buy a nice semi-auto and a ton of ammo.

Ratski has "bought the hype" more than once. He is asking for opinions on buying this particular MG, not on whether to buy an MG or not.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ouch, my back is starting to get sore from all the pushing!!!!

Anyone ever see "Dirty Dozen" when Clint Walker is sparing with Lee Marvin. haha. 'Course, I asked for it.

I'm going to contact the seller and make an offer. We will see.

Someone asked if they could shoot it. In the immortal words of Sarah Palin "Youbetcha". Anytime I am on the range with class III I am more than willing to let someone "have a go at it."

Dave

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't buy into the hype...buy a nice semi-auto and a ton of ammo.

As CAR-AR-M16 said, I have bought into the hype several times in the past. If I have a choice to shoot, I shoot FA.

It is alot more than just pulling a trigger and spraying out a magazine of rounds.

Dave

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I contacted the seller and submitted an offer. We are in the negotiation process.

BTW, I noticed a Norrell converted Colt on one of the other boards today.

http://www.sturmgewehr.com/webBBS/nfa4sale.cgi?read=122722

Not the one I'm looking at. This is only the second Norrell conversion I've noticed for sale in quite a while. Usually they are LaFrance, Oly, or one of the others.

Dave

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I contacted the seller and submitted an offer. We are in the negotiation process.

BTW, I noticed a Norrell converted Colt on one of the other boards today.

http://www.sturmgewehr.com/webBBS/nfa4sale.cgi?read=122722

Not the one I'm looking at. This is only the second Norrell conversion I've noticed for sale in quite a while. Usually they are LaFrance, Oly, or one of the others.

Dave

There was another one at subguns, but it just sold: http://www.subguns.com/classifieds/...sults_format=long&db_id=16118&query=retrieval

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ratski has "bought the hype" more than once. He is asking for opinions on buying this particular MG, not on whether to buy an MG or not.

Read my whole email CAR....it was more about scratch than hype. And the hype I was referring to was that over a converted AR.

If he's got the scratch, go for it, but if he really wants an M-16 then why not wait for an M-16...

Latest posts

Top Bottom