Someone Push me into getting an M16

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Read my whole email CAR....it was more about scratch than hype. And the hype I was referring to was that over a converted AR.

If he's got the scratch, go for it, but if he really wants an M-16 then why not wait for an M-16...

Not trying to offend you SMS and I apologize if you took it that way. When you said "Don't buy into the hype...buy a nice semi-auto and a ton of ammo" it sounded more like you meant full-auto was hype. Also, I believe Ratski already has at least 1 full-auto AR's and is looking for another one so I don't think $ is an issue for him.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Schwiiiiiiiinnnnnnnggggg!!!

Got a nice big package at the office yesterday from Norrell Arms.

It's here, It's here. :fullauto:

Less than three months from start to finish. That's half the time of my last transfer.

Glad it was a black rifle. That way when I carry it in the house, it looks like all the other black rifles and no one asks any questions.

Yahoooo

happy dance. happy dance. :hyper::hyper:

stewball

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Picked this up this afternoon, bought it in August. It's a Colt AR-15, model 614, that's unfired. My wife spoils me rotten. Can't wait to shoot it.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Schwiiiiiiiinnnnnnnggggg!!!

Got a nice big package at the office yesterday from Norrell Arms.
It's here, It's here. :fullauto:

Less than three months from start to finish. That's half the time of my last transfer.

Glad it was a black rifle. That way when I carry it in the house, it looks like all the other black rifles and no one asks any questions.

Yahoooo

happy dance. happy dance. :hyper::hyper:

Glad to see you got it in Dave. We need to meet back up out at the SCRAP range and torture test it. :wink2:

Picked this up this afternoon, bought it in August. It's a Colt AR-15, model 614, that's unfired. My wife spoils me rotten. Can't wait to shoot it.

Looks really good stewball. :thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom