Something "Big" from Glock.......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lotsa Glock haters here for the most widely sold, shot, and carried line of pistols. Is it not popular to actually like Glocks now? Does that compute?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its fun to poke people who obsess over a certain brand because its "the" brand. I do the same thing to apple fanatics. I won't deny glocks are good guns, I just don't want one. In all seriousness though, I was being serious. If glock produced a DA/SA version I would try it.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I like Glocks and the only non Glock pistol I have is a 340 M&P snubby. I thought it kind of strange to make a Glock 19 length slide with Glock 17 sized grip versus the opposite but the 26 grip with 17 L length slide is going to be great. Are you happy to see me or is that the new Glock 26 XL in your pants? I just hope Spencer makes a Keepers holster for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lotsa Glock haters here for the most widely sold, shot, and carried line of pistols. Is it not popular to actually like Glocks now? Does that compute?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is nothing wrong with Glocks, I know a bunch of little old ladies that prefer them. :pms2::pms2::pms2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom