Something more enjoyable - what's on your Christmas list?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't want anything for Christmas but I have to get something for the wife. We had our annual Christimas party early and spent probably $700.00 on presents and gift cards and we received...I think $40.00 in gift cards and a couple of presents, and again as last year the wife received nothing from her son and wife but they made out like banditos, not a thank you from her or kiss my whatchacallit as she walked out the door. Last year I had it and this year I have had it. I don't want to do it again and probably won't. There are children that have no parents and no Christmas gifts. Next year I'd like to see them laugh and smile.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't want anything for Christmas but I have to get something for the wife. We had our annual Christimas party early and spent probably $700.00 on presents and gift cards and we received...I think $40.00 in gift cards and a couple of presents, and again as last year the wife received nothing from her son and wife but they made out like banditos, not a thank you from her or kiss my whatchacallit as she walked out the door. Last year I had it and this year I have had it. I don't want to do it again and probably won't. There are children that have no parents and no Christmas gifts. Next year I'd like to see them laugh and smile.
I've got a dollar dog coupon from Sonic that expires tomorrow. It's your's so Merry Christmas!

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My life would be complete if I scored a Bob Ross Chia Pet for Christmas..

Q27Wo0P.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom