Something Positive about an OSA Member

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I met this morning with cooljeff. I have had the pleasure of dealing with him several times. Jeff is a Special Education teacher with a local school system and you can tell from talking with him that he truly loves these kids. With all the funding shortages schools are facing, folks like Jeff really deserve our respect, and some how deserve our support.

I'm sure we have other members that are doing super things, but I just wanted to say a word about Jeff.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice! I was in the special education program when I was in grade school, so I can appreciate the extra effort these teachers have to put into working with kids with special needs. Kudos to Jeff and all others in the same shoes.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm just going to go ahead and apologize to anyone I may have offended with my previous comment. It's just a shame that your parents didn't think as highly of you as our parents did.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Outstanding! One of our grand kids is autistic and will be entering the school system next year. We're nervous! It's nice to get a great report on someone that works in that area. And hey, how can he not ge a great guy with a screen name of cooljeff! :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom