Something Positive about an OSA Member

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I met this morning with cooljeff. I have had the pleasure of dealing with him several times. Jeff is a Special Education teacher with a local school system and you can tell from talking with him that he truly loves these kids. With all the funding shortages schools are facing, folks like Jeff really deserve our respect, and some how deserve our support.

I'm sure we have other members that are doing super things, but I just wanted to say a word about Jeff.
I got to say, you're one of the most awesome and supportive members on this site (that I've met). Lol. I appreciate you always being so easy to deal with and upfront... Thanks buddy...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Awww. You guys are too nice. I love what I do, and I understand how hard to it is to grow up with no one believing in you. I went from a Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice Administration and working for 2 different sheriff's offices to working 7 years now in Special Education and just completed my Master's degree in Special Education. I guess I'm stuck with them and they are stuck with me. I do appreciate everyone on this site. You all have helped me more than you know in this career and with my students. Love you all..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Awwwwwww

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never met Jeff but I have seen him post before about selling his personal guns to buy bikes for kids (I think I'm recalling that correctly) or doing other ways to help kids out and I have a ton of respect for the man.

Latest posts

Top Bottom