Something rotten at UoFO?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
G'lord people....

-Boren has done his time, has had some health issues.
-I'd be surprised if Joe goes as the President, and Bob goes AD. I don't think Bob is hanging around, he's bought a house up north. Some people swear he will be @ ND soon but who knows.
-Y'all got all worked up when Bob stepped down..... is the NCAA on campus that you know of?

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
G'lord people....

-Boren has done his time, has had some health issues.
-I'd be surprised if Joe goes as the President, and Bob goes AD. I don't think Bob is hanging around, he's bought a house up north. Some people swear he will be @ ND soon but who knows.
-Y'all got all worked up when Bob stepped down..... is the NCAA on campus that you know of?

Given the rumors of his "fluid" sexuality I wonder if it's HIV. (That's a joke. Yes, a dark, tasteless one but still a joke nonetheless.)
I think you are right about Bob. There is nothing in Norman for him now.
Not worked up at all. And of course not. How the **** would I know if the NCAA is there?? That's what the question mark was for.

There's this thing called a sense of humor. You need one to recognize when people are just having a little fun at some old rich guys' expense. Snowflakes call it "bullying". TO-ma-toe, TA-ma-tooo

Last edited:

Snake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since he was the one that shut down that Frat for being "mean" I bet he is also the one behind the Baker Mayfield flag planting apology...you know...so they don't appear "mean"...FYI I could care less he planted a flag at midfield...serves them right for what they did last year at our field.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Given the rumors of his "fluid" sexuality I wonder if it's HIV. (That's a joke. Yes, a dark, tasteless one but still a joke nonetheless.)
I think you are right about Bob. There is nothing in Norman for him now.
Not worked up at all. And of course not. How the **** would I know if the NCAA is there?? That's what the question mark was for.

There's this thing called a sense of humor. You need one to recognize when people are just having a little fun at some old rich guys' expense. Snowflakes call it "bullying". TO-ma-toe, TA-ma-tooo

The NCAA comment was rhetorical.... if the NCAA was on campus..... I'm pretty sure you'd know... because it would be all over the news. See Baylor and Ole Miss.

Oh and not to be taken too seriously...

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The NCAA comment was rhetorical.... if the NCAA was on campus..... I'm pretty sure you'd know... because it would be all over the news. See Baylor and Ole Miss.

Oh and not to be taken too seriously...

Haha! I LOVE that movie!! LOL

Oh and somebody would have to tell me because I never watch the news. Ha

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1. I don't think would Bob build a $12 million dollar house in Norman if he doesn't plan on staying. He might buy other houses in other places but I think Norman is his home now.
2. Boren is OLD. I'm sure he wants to find a replacement to protect his legacy and he probably wants a 10 month farewell tour. I don't agree with him 90% of the time but you can't deny his ability to raise money. I heard it was over $3 billion. Wow!

Latest posts

Top Bottom