*LOCKED* Son Of Pastor Killed By Snake During Sermon Gets Bitten By Snake During Sermon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At least have the balls to say what you feel on the public board. Your post is quite contradictory to the PM you sent me.

By definition, a PM (Private Message) is supposedly just that: Private. Since you have decided to go low and disregard that whole "private" thing ; why don't you just go ahead and copy and paste what I said for all to see?

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
By definition, a PM (Private Message) is supposedly just that: Private. Since you have decided to go low and disregard that whole "private" thing ; why don't you just go ahead and copy and paste what I said for all to see?
Yeah, Im the one that went low, Ok. I trolled ya.... Ok.

Dont worry, I've taken screen shots for when you try to claim its nothing personal, like you have in the past.

I'll leave you to the last word. Just remember, I told you that post had nothing to do with you and youre the one that got offended anyway

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh I knew her. Met her at a couple of ENS back in those days...and survived it! Why, they say she was tougher'n a two-dollar steak!

(But a softie at heart) :comfort:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom