*LOCKED* Son Of Pastor Killed By Snake During Sermon Gets Bitten By Snake During Sermon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh I knew her. Met her at a couple of ENS back in those days...and survived it! Why, they say she was tougher'n a two-dollar steak!

(But an old sofite at heart) :comfort:

She's just not very good with fools and idiots. There were a few of those around here back in the day. I wonder how many screen shots are still out there of some of those conversations?? It's a shame those guys weren't nearly as clever as they thought they were ... Lol

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Y'all fail to appreciate just how hard it is a keep a congregation awake during a sermon. These folks have a solution to this age old problem.

My mom said when she was a little girl the ushers in church had a feather on a stick to wake up the sinners that were sleeping as opposed to a critter with no shoulders.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Btw, no stoner worth their salt eats bean dip. Bleh. Nacho cheese, yeah but not that ****** assed bean dip.

Oh I was just guessing, I really don’t know much about those stoner people and their dietary preferences. No bean dip huh? Well, that certainly sets an old misconception to rest! I was under the impression, from what I’ve read, that the preferred muncho-things of the drugged crowd was primarily Fritos, as opposed to Cheetos, and BEAN DIP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom