*LOCKED* Son Of Pastor Killed By Snake During Sermon Gets Bitten By Snake During Sermon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to just stop now. This is not the place to play "Bash the Mod" nor is it the place to snipe back and forth at one another.

Want me fired? Go tell my boss. Send a PM to: okuma

I just ask that if you do choose to use PM as a means of communication, follow the guidelines on Private Messages. (As in keep them PRIVATE).

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to just stop now. This is not the place to play "Bash the Mod"
Probably not the place to play "Praise the Mod" either, but I gotta say Joel is one of the most decent and fair mods I've encountered on any forum. Most of ya'll have no idea how frustrating the job can be.

I've had a computer since 1990 btw. Lol, and no... not the same one. :drunk2:

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm going to just stop now. This is not the place to play "Bash the Mod" nor is it the place to snipe back and forth at one another.

Want me fired? Go tell my boss. Send a PM to: okuma

I just ask that if you do choose to use PM as a means of communication, follow the guidelines on Private Messages. (As in keep them PRIVATE).

Since this is the 2nd time you've brought up keeping things private, I can only assume you said something you didn't want the public to know.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since this is the 2nd time you've brought up keeping things private, I can only assume you said something you didn't want the public to know.

There plenty of things I have said or or been told privately that I intend to keep private.

Careful about that ASSUME thing...you may have heard how that goes. Privately, of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably not the place to play "Praise the Mod" either, but I gotta say Joel is one of the most decent and fair mods I've encountered on any forum. Most of ya'll have no idea how frustrating the job can be.

I've had a computer since 1990 btw. Lol, and no... not the same one. :drunk2:
I have been a mod on another board before. It isn't that frustrating when you MOD-ER-ATE accordingly.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
:popcorn: Well that was not as good as the Purge, but it was getting there... By the way, I practice Cathodruidbaptistism and feel strongly that banning cult members would have been good in Jim Jones's case. If the word of greenbudjonescardinalreefer is offensive then let us pass the love to our fellow Glockites and revel in our love of John M. Browning's designs as we look to fill the hallowed open spaces of our gun safes in the days, weeks, months and years to come. By the power vested in me by no one in particular I now proclaim you completely and totally drawn to modern day sporting rifles. So let the checks be written, so let the accounts be overdrawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom