Son Shoots, Kills Home Invasion Suspect Who Allegedly Pistol-Whipped Father

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I read where it is being referred to a grand jury. Why? I didn’t realize that happened unless there was evidence a crime was committed. Usually it’s referred to the DA and they decide if there is enough evidence of wrongdoing or if it was justified. Hopefully the kid doesn’t get in trouble. He didn’t do a thing wrong.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Says he fired at them while they were running away. Jerome Ersland approves, but a jury does not.

<Edit> Not sure if those are truly the facts or not... just what the article says.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
They were warning shots. Shot number 1 was saying, "Run away you MFr's!" Shot number 2, "Come back an I'll pop a cap in yer ass!"

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Says he fired at them while they were running away. Jerome Ersland approves, but a jury does not.

<Edit> Not sure if those are truly the facts or not... just what the article says.
That part of the article jumped out at me also.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
People in Okla shooting those running away are not always prosecuted. It all depends on your DA. We have had several threads in the past where homeowners shot runners and walked away with no charges filed.

Not a smart move, in general, though. Difficult to mount an effective defense, I would think.

At least, I don't think I'd want to try it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom