Sonic corn dog Halloween special

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My daughter wanted a corn dog after trick or treating. We stopped at sonic and I asked the speaker if they had a corn dog special. Yes, the speaker said, $0.50 each. Ok, 1 corn dog, a medium fry and a medium water please.

We got to the window and paid the $3.23 for the order. I gave the water and sonic sack to my daughter and she said the fries weren’t in the bag. She also said they gave us more than 1 corn dog.

I told the money taker that we were missing the fries, which she gladly went and sacked up the fries and gave them to us.

When we got home, I asked my daughter how many corn dogs she ate, she said three and the wife and I both kind of laughed. Then my daughter told us there are four left li the sack.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We use the sonic app because the speakers suck.
Order at home, pick up and never have to use those speakers.
1/2 price drinks all day if using the app, and I do like their limeades, easy ice and extra lime.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We use the sonic app because the speakers suck.
Order at home, pick up and never have to use those speakers.
1/2 price drinks all day if using the app, and I do like their limeades, easy ice and extra lime.
Same here. I get a route 44 unsweet tea with easy ice a few times a week for $1.35. The app is fantastic for drinks.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Same here. I get a route 44 unsweet tea with easy ice a few times a week for $1.35. The app is fantastic for drinks.
They get pretty crowded at 2pm during their happy hour. I'm betting some offices are getting a group order.
Two of the three in Ponca are shut down because they can't get help.

Latest posts

Top Bottom