Soon as I win the lotto

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I found my house. Only needs a high security wall and some landscaping. Okay a couple of hot maids and gardeners in short shorts. :P

Worth clicking thru all 100 pics just to see what filthy rich looks like. Photo 50 is great for beer drinkers and 84/85 are what would interest us. This is 84. Room for a few firearms.

84.jpg

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw that house listed also. Think it sits on a hundred acres. Yeah. I liked the two indoor shooting lanes it has and all the weapons racks to fill up. I thought the same thing. If I was super rich I’d buy it and move up there. It was like Montana wasn’t it?

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got a link?
I don’t have A link. I think I saw it on Facebook and somebody else had posted the add to link to. It is an impressive estate and I’m just a working man that can’t afford it. Reminds me of the old tv show lifestyles of the rich and famous.

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I found my house. Only needs a high security wall and some landscaping. Okay a couple of hot maids and gardeners in short shorts. :P

Worth clicking thru all 100 pics just to see what filthy rich looks like. Photo 50 is great for beer drinkers and 84/85 are what would interest us. This is 84. Room for a few firearms.

View attachment 169350

How are we supposed to click through the pics without a link or something?

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw that house listed also. Think it sits on a hundred acres. Yeah. I liked the two indoor shooting lanes it has and all the weapons racks to fill up. I thought the same thing. If I was super rich I’d buy it and move up there. It was like Montana wasn’t it?

Only 100 acres? Should be 10,000!

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
There is a house on the NE corner of may and coffee creek in Edmond. It was for sale a while back and the ad said it had an indoor shooting range. I’d love to see it

Latest posts

Top Bottom