Soon as I win the lotto

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the river was going through the house? That sounds kind of inconvenient.
Must be a reading comprehension issue. There are several periods there in the short paragraph with sentences, talking about a ranch. Talking about a stone house. And a river running through. As in the Ranch.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A nice fantasy, if it don't cost more than the value of the fantasy!
Yes indeed. A daydream fantasy that I’ve had for a long time. I’d be nice to have thousands of acres and be away from society. I would definitely have an awesome shooting range open to the public. There would also be a fantastic Atv park.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes indeed. A daydream fantasy that I’ve had for a long time. I’d be nice to have thousands of acres and be away from society. I would definitely have an awesome shooting range open to the public. There would also be a fantastic Atv park.
My range would be open to OSA members and I would have a camp ground for them too. Plus sell them 5 or 10 acre lots around the outer perimeter for vacation or retirement homes. Would have to find a good place on it for a nice small lake.

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We’d be set for the coming Civil War next year. At least thats what Nastradamas predicted anyway. Hope the OSA ranch has some fallout bunkers also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom