Sooners

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's OK; my team gifted OU with an easy INT when they had a chance to move the ball down for possibly more points, or at least run the clock way down. Hope to see my Cats win, but have been too used to letdowns this season. OU is just too talented.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Definitely but that’s not the only reason they are losing your right defense is not up to par we should be blowing some of these teams out

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone explain the "wildcat" play calling?? Mayfield splits to the outside, no one really covers him because the defense knows the back isn't going to throw to him, and everyone crashes the line of scrimmage, with K-State having 11 defenders against OU's 10 offensive players. It didn't work, three times, down around the goal. Put Murray in at QB in those situations and at least you have 11 players on our side against their 11. I don't understand the offensive play calling, and I don't know where the defense is, if they're there at all.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OU will be a 4 loss team this year (thinking it could be more ) I predicted K State and Texas to be a loss , then they lose to TCU and WVA maybe OSU , they had one solid performance that gave us all false hope

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OU will be a 4 loss team this year (thinking it could be more ) I predicted K State and Texas to be a loss , then they lose to TCU and WVA maybe OSU , they had one solid performance that gave us all false hope
Yea well they didn't lose to Texas or KState, so your prognosticating isn't workin out too well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom