SoonerStatePawn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I never left feedback. Tommy hit me up about a shipment of Glock 30S' he had coming. He set one aside for me at a price much lower (at least $100) than that of used G30S' being sold on Armslist and even here on OSA. Once again, a great experience from the time we arranged the purchase until the time I walked out the front door.

Can't wait to do business with SSP again!

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I count Wes and the guys at the North store as practically family. I've picked up an untold amount of firearms from them, and they've never done me wrong. Heck, I picked up my PTR-91 last night from them, and he even carried the box of magazines out to my car for me. Such a gentleman.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to the North store for transferring my lowers from FBT. In and out without a problem.

Thanks to the South store for my fine new .22 rifle at a great price. Another good transaction.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
what a fine example of what a LGS should be. always the best deal in town. the knowledge and helpfulness of the staff do a fine job of emptying my
wallet!

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tommy is cool, cool, COOL!
Thanks so much, couldn't be happier with our mail transaction. :patriot:
Looking forward to being a live, in concert, customer in the not-too-distant future!

CD68

Marksman
Reaction score
Just got back from picking up a Remington R1 that was advertised earlier this week at the south store. It was one of the easiest purchases I've made lately. The staff was friendly and helpful. Couldn't ask for better on the price or the service. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom