SoonerStatePawn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRad33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Always great doing business with ya Tommy! Had another great transfer and was really glad to see you carrying more items. Keep up the great work.

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another great transaction with Sooner State Pawn. Had them transfer 2 guns last week. Went off without a hitch and they were great at keeping me updated.

ch1966

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am extremely pleased with the service I received from Tommy and SSP.
I'll be doing future business with them and recommend that others do the same.
Thanks SSP.

Randy_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Big thanks to Todd, Wes, and Misty!

I bought a Beretta PX4 Storm yesterday at their new north location, and I forgot to check the caliber. I got up this morning to look at my new purchase, and discovered I bought a .40 and not a 9mm! I called the store, and they checked both stores for a PX4 in 9mm, and did not have one. They then checked with their distributor, and called me back and let me know that I had the option to order one from their distributor for an extra $30 (they apparently got a special deal on the .40), swap the gun for something else in the store, or get a complete refund.

I swapped the gun for a SR22, and got a refund for the difference. This screw up was completely my fault, and they didn't have to help me out, but they went above and beyond to make me happy. Don't hesitate to buy from SSP, and not just for their great prices!

Latest posts

Top Bottom