SoonerStatePawn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longshot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Out of state transfer was smooth as could be!Easy to keep in contact with!Tommy has exceeded my expectations great store! A+A+A+.

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As always it's a pleasure doing business with SSP, Tommy puts up with my crazy PM's and requests and always comes through on my requests. Thanks guys!!

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Almost forgot to post up here...

I had my first transaction with Tommy and his crew over at the South Side location, we did a trade and I am the owner of a brand new Sig 1911-22....the staff was super cool and friendly, I would definitely do business with them again.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had another great transaction with Tommy over at the south store today. Nothing but more reasons as to why I will continue to give my business to SSP and not the other shops in the OKC area. Tommy and his crew know how to take care of their customers.

Thanks again for everything.:patriot:

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had business in the OK City area today, so I ran out to the North Store location. Great store, with a friendly staff. Thanks to Misty and the other nice lady (whose name I forgot, so sorry), I now have a nice new toy! Highly recommend them.

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I walked in there last week, and was shocked how nice it was on the north side. They had a great selection of guns, and from what I saw, great prices too. I am hoping to get back in there and make a purchase very soon!

Popjim

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Todd was great to deal with at the new north side store.

Had a great trade for a new Lightweight Colt 1911!

Good to be back on OSA, when my posts were lost I decided to not log in for several weeks, glad to see all the work done to restore lost information,

Latest posts

Top Bottom