Sorry guys.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been ill for the last week or so which makes me grumpy. I just wanted to apologize to anyone I have been short to. I know at least one, maybe two and I do apologize for taking it out on you.

Started out last week thinking I was getting pneumonia again. Xray showed only on a little fluid on the lungs but I have been feeling worse as the week went on. Fever, cough, sinuses going ape ****, weak, dizzy, ringing in my ears, you know, all the fun stuff. Like the flu. I have been on bed rest a lot of the time except for short periods when the wife would stop nagging enough for me to get up. (or she was gone :P )

So sorry to any of you old farts I snapped at. You young perverts too. :P

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One thing I have been thinking about while laying in bed, my father use to make a bacon casserole dish before he passed away. It had bacon, ham, onion, noodles, diced tomatoes, and cheese, maybe other things I do not remember off the top of my head I have the recipe put away somewhere and have made it before but rarely because it is not good for diabetics. I got to wondering if it could be made in the smoker and if any of you had made something like it in a smoker. If so how did it come out? Was it any better than baking it?

For 65ny

Fat 1.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom